Laura Lee Wilson composed this graphic from pictures taken by John Wilson in
Kula Kai and a nearby beach.
Kulakai.us is provided a free service by John and Mary Wilson. There is no paid advertising on this site and no one can buy a link. All links other sites are evaluated and a link is placed if the business or organization or feature meets our standards. Suggestions for links to other websites of relevance to the Ka’u area are welcome. Email John at
- The purposes of kulakai.us are:
1. To help people learn about Kula Kai, Ka’u, and the surrounding areas.
2. Provide information on the value of lava caves and other geologic features of Ka’u in particular and Hawaii in general.
3. To provide a web link to area businesses that are operated in an ethical manner and provide excellent service or products; and to provide a quick pre-programmed web link to the real estate market of the four Ocean View area communities.
4. To provide internet space for the Board of Directors of the Kula Kai View Estates and Kula Kai association members for posting any items of association general information, business, and announcements.
In order to provide a model of civic responsibility, the website shows the value of individual initiative in creating a product of that serves the greater community.
6. Provide space for the expression of association management ideas for helping small community associations.
This www.kulakai.us website should not be confused with kkveca.net. The KKVECA website is paid by the Kula Kai View Estates Civic Association.
- Check the navigation bar on the left
There are pre-programmed links to real-estate for sale in Kula Kai, Ocean View, and Ranchos, community association information, local businesses, Hawaii adventure links, Hawaii pictures, and general Hawaii information.